Offers big-mountain functionality with a progressive aesthetic.
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Avg Weight: 807 g (1 lb 12.47 oz)
Center Back: 34"
75D x 15D 155 g/m² GORE-TEX 3L—100% recycled polyester face with 100% nylon tricot backer and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Standard fit
- Durable, waterproof GORE-TEX 3L fabric
- Articulated fit built around skiing and riding
- Attached, helmet-compatible, partial-drop hood with a riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Two-way, #5 YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® center front zip with an internal draft flap
- Brushed-tricot chin guard with laser-cut perforations for comfort and breathability
- No shoulder seams for comfort and reduced bulk while you’re wearing a pack
- Underarm vents with YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zips for reduced bulk and increased flexibility
- Covered, secure-zip chest pocket with an internal mesh pouch and cord routing
- Alpine pockets with #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zips and internal radio loops
- Two covered, secure-zip hand pockets with pleated construction
- Wrist pocket with a #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip, goggle wipe and internal pass pouch
- Adjustable wrist cuffs with a bonded hook-and-loop closure and integrated thumb loop
- Two large internal drop-in mesh pockets
- Fixed, stretch powder skirt with silicone gripper tape and a jacket-to-pant integration clip
- Internal hem cinch-cord with a single-point adjustment and riveted cord lock
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.