A backpack to easily transport your ski or snowboard gear, with protection, organization, and ventilation for all the essential equipment. The duffel has a dedicated compartment for all the ski and snowboard essentials – helmet, goggles, gloves, and ski pass. The boot compartment even comes with a standing mat so that your feet do not get wet when you are changing out of your boots. The goggle compartment protects your lenses and keeps them dry, and the front compartment has space for dry clothing or outerwear. The luggage pass-through strap helps you attach the backpack to the Thule RoundTrip rolling ski bag so that you can effortlessly travel in an airport.
- Fits ski and snowboard boots up to Mondopoint 30.5 / US 13 / UK 12 / EU 47
- Dedicated compartment for ski or snowboard boots, complete with standing mat to change in and out of your boots while keeping feet dry
- Protective top compartment provides quick access to helmet and goggles, which are last on in the morning and first off at the end of day
- Roomy side pockets store multiple pairs of gloves, base layers and other accessories
- Accessory pockets for ski pass, sunblock, buff or handwarmers
- Bulk storage in front compartment for extra layers, dry clothing for apres-ski, or even ski jacket or pants
- Padded goggle compartment protects lenses and helps keep goggles dry
- Ventilation zippers allow gloves to dry after a snowy day on the slopes
- Luggage pass-through strap attaches duffel to Thule rolling ski bag for easy transport through airport
- Exterior zipper pocket for easy access to wallet or keys
- Backpack straps for easy transport
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.