Troy Lee Designs introduced the A1 helmet in 2013 and it is still one of the most comfortable MTB helmets on the market, made even safer with the addition of MIPS rotational brain protection.
This lightweight, fully encapsulated all-mountain helmet utilizes maximum coverage and dimension to keep you safe and protected in all riding conditions. When the action heats up, the 8 intake and 8 exhaust vents allow air to flow through the helmet and cool the head. The moisture-wicking one-piece anti-microbial liner sheds water quicker than regular padding and is washable.
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-molded with the EPS liner extends down the sides and back of the head for maximum protection and durability
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain
- 8 pressurized intake passages draw in cool air for maximum ventilation
- 8 rear vacuum vortex outlets help exhaust and draw heat from the head
- Triple position adjustable retention system allows customized fit for various eyewear, head shape and riding styles
- Single-piece, ultra-plush, removable and washable comfort liner made of anti-microbial moisture-wicking material for a dry, comfortable feel
- Full-spectrum adjustable moto inspired visor with anodized aluminum hardware
- 5-Star Rated by the VA Tech Testing Institute Bicycle Helmet Testing
- CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078, AS/NZS 2063 certified
- Product Certification Documents Here
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.