Troy Lee Designs 2021 A2 MIPS Helmet
Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The trailblazing A2 is Troy Lee Designs’ mountain bike trail helmet that checks all the boxes. Its stylish shell not only incorporates huge intake and exhaust ventilation ports, but it also comes with the very best in impact protection. From breakaway visor screws and the innovative MIPS® system and an industry-first dual-density EPP + EPS liner that protects against both high and low-speed impacts; this is a helmet that doesn’t take your safety lightly. Add in an adjustable strap and X-Static® Pure Silver comfort liner and the comfort is every bit on par with the protection.
- Cutting-edge safety technology with the MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System)
- Patent pending, industry-first dual density EPP = EPS impact liner provide first in class protection against high and low speed impacts
- An additional 16% more frontal EPP + EPS increases protection in common impact zones
- 25% more airflow over the A1 for maximum cooling power using huge intake and exhaust ports
- X-Static® Pure Silver comfort liner with extended coverage and best-in-class odor protection and quick-dry moisture wicking
- Innovative break-away visor screws help reduce the likelihood snagging during a crash
- Low-profile, semi-adjustable strap dividers deliver the perfect fit regardless of head shape
- 3 Year Warranty
- 350 Grams ( Size M/L )
- CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078, AS NZ 2063
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.