So comfortable you won't ever want to take it off. The A3 mountain bike helmet is a new standard in premium mountain bike helmets with luxurious comfort, patent-pending innovations in safety, ventilation that will you keep you cool on the longest climbs with comfort and coverage to protect on the sketchiest of descents. Highest possible score (5-STAR) from Virginia Tech helmet safety lab so you can feel confident in all conditions.
- Co-molded EPP and EPS for low and high-speed Patent Pending impact energy management.
- B-Series MIPS Rotational Brain Protection system creates an optimal 360 degree fit that can maximize the safety features built into the A3.
- Advanced layering 3-piece shell
- 3-Way Magnajust® visor easily accommodates goggles whether they are stowed on the upswing or on your face.
- TLD Sweat Glide System – EVA wicking foam behind the comfort liner along the front brow directs sweat away from the eyes and optics. Includes 2 spares.
- 2-piece Ionic® comfort liner for anti-microbial & sweat wicking properties that is also quick to dry
- 16 vents optimally tuned with the channeling of the helmet to create the most intake and exhaust of any half shell helmet we've produced
- Premium 3d Fidlock® magnetic buckle system and composite smart shear screws are made to shear away during severe impact/direct hit to visor.
- Includes helmet carrying bag, (2) spare sweat glide strips and a spare Ionic® comfort liner and sticker kit
- Certification - CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078, AS NZ 2063:2008.
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.