RED: Special klister for wet conditions. Excellent grip and glide properties even if the snow is soaked with water. A convenient product for improving the grip of KF-Universal.
GOLD (universal): For all snow types, from wet snow conditions to temperatures around 0°C. An excellent wax for wet/icing conditions if used together with GF and KF grip waxes. In case of coarse snow, the operating range extends all the way down to -7°C. Contains a new aluminium oxide and tar, which extend the operating range of the klister and ensure elasticity of the klister surface at varying temperatures both above and below 0°C.
Violet: For coarse wet snow and coarse conditions at varying temperatures both above and below 0°C. An excellent klister for mixtures of artificial and natural snow. If applied in a thin layer, suitable for dryish fresh snow as well. In case of coarse snow, the operating range extends all the way down to -10°C.
Blue: For coarse conditions, as well as for wet, coarse, and artificial snow. An excellent base wax for KF-Violet and KF-Universal klisters in wet conditions. Also suitable for base wax when using GF-grip waxes at temperatures around 0°C. Clearly better grip properties as compared to regular blue klister.
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- All shipping estimated delivery times start from the time of shipment, not from the order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship to addresses in Canada.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Some shipping options may require signature upon arrival at your destination, contact us if you require more information.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.