Volkl 2024 KENDO 88 FLAT Ski
Binding Installation Info
Binding Installation Info
I AM LOOKING AT BUYING SKIS & BINDINGS ONLINE, DO YOU MOUNT THE BINDINGS FOR ME BEFORE THEY SHIP?
Skis with Bindings purchased online do not get shipped with bindings installed.
When we supply both skis and bindings, binding installation and adjustment is free of charge. However, this procedure cannot be completed prior to shipping as the binding adjustment must be done with consideration to the skier’s boot sole length, weight, height and skiing ability.
This procedure will be performed free of charge by our licensed technicians at any one of Kunstadt Sports locations.
In case visiting a Kunstadt Sports facility is not practical, bindings will still need to be installed and adjusted by a local licensed technician. This policy is mandated by regulations to assure skier’s safety.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Whatever your style of descent – piste or terrain – the Kendo can do it.
This is an all-mountain freerider with a state-of-the-art build that can be used for so many different things by experienced skiers who relish powerful turns on any terrain and on any piste. Like the new Mantra and Kenja, the Kendo 88 comes with revised geometry and a one metre shorter centre radius in its 3D Radius Sidecut. The key is that the three different radii combined in one ski make for enormously versatile cornering. The new 16 m radius in the middle further increases its radius variability. Thrills await if you love tight turns cut fully on the edge. This ski encourages a sporty, intuitive style on groomed slopes, but also provides the manoeuvrability you need to get through challenging terrain. Less force is required too, thanks to a shorter centre radius. This season, the Kendo 88 also features Tailored Carbon Tips and a Tailored Titanal Frame. So if it wasn’t clear already, there can now be no doubt that fun is the Kendo’s middle name.
Tailored Technologies – exclusively from Völkl
The Tailored Titanal Frame, which features in the Mantra, Secret, Kendo and Kenja, is an evolution of our familiar Titanal Frame. In this design, the width of the Titanal upper belt can be adapted to the length of the ski; the resulting torsional stiffness and the desired damping behaviour can be adapted to the skier. The Titanal content is reduced in shorter skis, which means shorter and lighter skiers can get the most out of their skis without excessive effort. The new Tailored Carbon Tips make the Kendo 88 extremely versatile. Carbon fibres applied by means of Tailored Fibre Placement (TFP) allow our engineers to influence curve behaviour with great accuracy. The strength and alignment of the fibres define the force you need to apply and the energy that builds up where it’s needed. Agile shovel reaction is a feature of special note. This means that as soon as you initiate a turn, you can steer the ski in a measured, easy manner. In other words, simply think about changing direction – and it happens. This construction also allows means less weight without any loss of stability.
Also included in the new Kendo 88 with tip and tail rocker is our renowned multilayer wood core surrounded by a full sidewall and a P-Tex 2100 base.
- Tip & Tail Rocker
- Tailored Carbon Tips
- Tailored Titanal Frame
- Full Sidewall
- 3D Radius Sidecut
- Base P-Tex 2100
- Multilayer Woodcore 1
|Tip Width (mm)||129.5||129.5||129.5||129.5|
|Waist Width (mm)||88||88||88||88|
|Tail Width (mm)||113||113||113||113|
|Turning Radius (m)||13||15||16||17|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1898|
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
ski sizing guide
ski sizing guide
|Skier's Height (FT,IN)||Skier's Height (CM)||Suggested Ski Length (CM)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.