Yonex's signature shoe for support, stability, and durability has been updated. Now featuring increased shock absorption, and repulsion from the Power Cushion+ technology in the midsole, the Yonex 20 PC Eclipsion 3 is more comfortable than ever before. The upper material is comprised of a durable, protective cage, with a comfortable, and breathable mesh underlay that hugs the foot like a glove. The midsole features the responsive, and plush Power Cushion technology, and is reinforced with Power Cushion+ which adds even more shock absorption, and energy return than ever before. The stability is maximized from the Power Graphite Drive plate fused into the midsole, while the One-Piece Outsole provides an enhanced court feel for those speedy players who like to slide on the hard courts. The Endurance Rubber compound is formed into a multi-directional herringbone pattern to provide premium traction and is denser in high wear areas to increase durability. The toe cap has been beefed up and reinforced for added protection against toe-dragging. This shoe is an ideal choice for the modern aggressive mover, who is looking to maximize support, and stability, while enjoying a plush ride underfoot!
Upper: PU protective cage, with a mesh underlay for enhanced breathability, provides a contoured fit.
Midsole: Power Cushion technology offers exceptional cushioning and energy return, and is reinforced by Power Cushion+ in the forefoot and heel, for even more shock absorption, and repulsion. Power Graphite Drive sheet is inserted at the midfoot to maximize lateral stability and helps to propel you forward to the next shot.
Outsole: One-Piece Outsole formed with the Endurance Rubber compound, is designed in a multi-directional herringbone pattern. High-density rubber in key wear areas for the utmost durability.
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.